Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||ISO 3547||Material:||Steel+Bronze +PTFE|
|Type:||Flange Type||Technical:||Dry Bushing|
Self Lubricating Bearings INW-10F SF-1F DUF Bushing Steel Bronze Powder PTFE / Fibre
INW–10F material is designed to operate without supplemental lubrication and will perform excellent when lubrication is present. Low friction, low wear rate, good sliding characteristics and very low absorption are a few of the features of this material. INW-10 bushings will support rotary, linear and oscillating motion.
1. PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. It is thecontact surface for the rotating shaft. Minute partides of the PTFE layer and the sintered bronze material combine to create a solid lubricant film, which coats the shaft.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20*0.35mm,A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel backing. Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability, load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
1. This material meets the demanding criteria for long life and maintenance free performance with or without lubrication.
Automotive: tractors, combines, crop sprayers, earth-movers, graders and other construction, auto machines, specific uses in power steering cylinders, steering gear thrust washers, disc brakes, calipers and pistons, shock absorbers, governor linkage, windshield wiper motor, tilt gear assemblies...
2. Business machines: photocopy machines, typewriters, mail sorters, postage meter systems, computer terminalprinters and peripheral equipment,automaticprinting devices, mail processing machinery...
Hydraulics and valves: pumps including gear, rotary, water, axial piston, and other types, ball, butterfly, poppet steam, and other valves and valve trunnions...
3. Home appliances: tape recorders, refrigerators, air conditioners, cleaners, polishers, sewing machines, ovens, dishwashers, clothes washing machines...And materials handling, marine engine, packaging, textile equipment, tools...etc.
|Load capacity||140N/mm²||Friction Coef||0.03~0.18|
|Speed limit||10m/s||PV limit(oil)||60N/mm²·m/s|
Contact Person: james